Play the Best Bingo Games
Welcome to Tambola, a fun-packed online bingo site with real cash prizes. Here, you can find a full variety of bingo games to play with friends. Enjoy this beloved game from your home or on the go. You could win thousands in cash prizes playing online bingo at Tambola.com.
Bingo stands out as one of the world’s favourites pastimes. From the United States and the UK all the way to India, bingo gives friends a chance to enjoy entertaining, fun games playing together. Best of all, everyone has the chance to win cash and all sorts of prizes.
Sound like your cup of tea? Check out all the amazing online bingo games just waiting for you. Whether you love 90 ball games, progressive jackpot bingo, or Bonanza-style, Tambola.com has it all!
One of the reasons so many people love online bingo is because you can find so much variety: 75 ball, 80 ball, 90 ball, U-Pick-Em, Bonanza Bingo, and beyond. Below you can learn the ins and outs of each game. That way you’ll know how to play Tambola online bingo and increase your chances of winning!
Never played online bingo before? Not to worry! Below you can use this step-by-step guide to each kind of online bingo game. You’ll learn to play at the best bingo site in no time!
75 Ball Online Bingo
Just like the name says, 75 ball bingo features numbers one to 75 on a 5×5 card with 25 squares. The card has 5 columns with the letters B-I-N-G-O. 75 Ball Bingo cards have a free space in the center of the matrix which counts as a free, marked square. Beneath each column, the card contains 5 rows with random numbers as follows:
- Column B contains numbers 1 to 15.
- Column I contains numbers 16 to 30.
- Column N contains numbers 31 to 45.
- Column G contains numbers 46 to 60.
- Column I contains numbers 61 to 70.
How to Play 75 Ball Bingo
- Step 1: Before the game begins, each player can purchase one or more bingo cards.
- Step 2: The game starts when the computer/caller announces a letter and number combination.
- Step 3: If the card has the matching letter/number combination, the player marks the space on the card. With online bingo sites, the computer may do this automatically.
- Step 4: Step 3 continues until a player marks a complete horizontal, vertical, or slanting line on the card strikes bingo and wins!
- Step 5: The winning player receives the cash prize.
The cost of a card in 75 Ball Bingo depends on the game. You can find a range of buy-ins for every budget. If you want the bigger prize, purchase more than one card with higher buy-ins. A strip of 3 cards will have all numbers from 1 to 75 show up on a full card. You can also buy strips of 6 which totals 18 cards.
90 Ball Online Bingo
90 Ball Online Bingo has become one of the most popular forms of bingo in the United Kingdom and Australia. 90 Ball Bingo cards have three rows and 9 columns. Each row has five squares with a number with four random free squares. Every set contains 6 cards altogether that contain every number between 1 to 90 used one time. That means that after a ball gets drawn, each player will mark a number every round.
How to Play 90 Ball Online Bingo
- Step 1: Before the game begins, players purchase their cards.
- Step 2: The caller/computer announces the number.
- Step 3: Players mark down the space with the corresponding number. The computer may do this automatically at Tambola bingo sites.
- Step 4: The first player to mark all of the numbers on any full row on a ticket wins!
- Step 5: Tambola online bingo pays the winning player.
One of the ways to improve the chances of winning is by choosing numbers that end in a different way such as 22, 33, and 45 rather than 31, 51, 61. Numbers with different endings tend to get called more often and will help win. In addition, choosing a mix of even and odd numbers also could increase your chances of winning 90 Ball Bingo.
Frequent bingo players also suggest choosing cards with numbers spread equally across 1 to 90. During a longer game, players should pick numbers closer to 45. However, during a short game, it makes better sense to choose numbers close to 1 and 90.
80 Ball Online Bingo
You may also come across 80 Ball Bingo games. In this version of the game, players get 4×4 cards with 4 lines shaded in red, yellow, blue, and white.
How to Play 80 Ball Online Bingo
- Step 1: Players purchase their card(s)
- Step 2: The caller/computer announces the number. In 80 Ball Bingo, the caller will say a number and a corresponding colour.
- Step 3: Players mark down the card if it matches with the number and color called.
- Step 4: The first player to mark their pre-selected numbers wins the game!
- Step 5: The player receives their winnings.
With 80 Ball Bingo, players can choose how many balls get pulled during a gaming session. The 35 ball version has higher payouts, but a lower chance of winning. Meanwhile, a 55 ball game has higher chances of winning, but pays out less.
30 Ball Online Bingo
30 Ball Online Bingo features cards with 3×3 matrix and a total of 9 numbers. Because of the small size of the cards, 30 Ball Online Bingo games tend to be fast-paced and lots of fun!
How to Play 30 Ball Online Bingo
- Step 1: Players buy 30 Ball Bingo cards.
- Step 2: The caller or random number generator announces the drawing.
- Step 3: If one of the cards matches the number called, the player marks the space on the card.
- Step 4: The first player to mark every number on the card wins!
- Step 5: Finally, the bingo site or announcer pays the winning player.
30 Ball Bingo stands out as a unique style of the game. In this fast-paced bingo game, players try to race to mark all the numbers on their card. If two players tie then they both split the winnings.
Coverall Bingo Online
Coverall Bingo has become a popular game at new bingo sites. In the United Kingdom, they may also call it Full Slot Bingo. American bingo sites may also call it Power Outage. Whichever name of the game you prefer, Coverall Bingo gives bingo players the chance to win big prizes!
Coverall Bingo typically follows the 75 Ball format, but instead, online bingo players win by marking off all spaces. With 75 Ball Coverall, the card contains a total of 25 spaces including a free space in the center.
How to Play Coverall Online Bingo
- Step 1: Each player purchases bingo cards.
- Step 2: When the game starts, the computer or caller will draw and announce a letter/number combination.
- Step 3: If a player’s card contains the matching number/letter combination, they mark it off on their card. Online bingo games often have the option to do this manually or automatically with the auto-daub feature.
- Start 4: Steps 3 and 4 continue until a player successfully marks off all of the spaces on the card and becomes the champion!
- Step 5: The computer or teller pays out the winner.
Ready to play some coverall bingo? Stay focused! This fast-paced online bingo game has speedy rounds. Missing any of the numbers can lead to losing points and give another player the chance to get ahead and win. Features like auto-daub or pre-purchased automize the game and give you better chances of winning.
Coverall bingo frequently comes with rewarding jackpots. You may find progressive versions that pool together bets from each player. Progressive jackpots continue to grow until one lucky player wins and takes the whole prize. Coverall bingo jackpots may also be fixed. Players can join in every week to try and win the big prize.
U-Pick-Em Online Bingo
Just like the name suggests, U-Pick-Em Bingo gives players the chance to put fate in their own hands. You get to pick the numbers that go on the card. Online bingo may also give the option to assign numbers randomly if you prefer not to take the time to select numbers.
How to Play U-Pick-Em Online Bingo
- Step 1: First, players must pick numbers on their card. In land-based bingo halls, the cards will have two matching sets. In this way, the caller can validate a win and make sure that the players don’t cheat by changing the number during the game.
- Step 2: Next, the computer or caller will select a letter/number.
- Step 3: If the card has a space with the matching letter/number combination, the player marks off the space. Online bingo games also have an auto-feature that does this automatically.
- Step 4: Step 2 and Step 3 repeat until a winner strikes bingo. Typically, a player wins when they mark a full horizontal, vertical, or slanting line.
- Step 5: The Tambola bingo site pays out the winner.
5 Line Bingo
Also called Swedish Bingo, 5 Line Bingo has become one of the most popular Tambola online bingo games. Perhaps because usually, 5 Line Bingo games have 5 winners! 5 Line Bingo is played on 5×5 card. Unlike other types of bingo, 5 Line Bingo does not have a free square on its cards.
- Step 1: Players start by purchasing a card.
- Step 2: The caller/computer announces the number.
- Step 3: If a card contains a matching number with the one announced, players mark the space.
- Step 4: To win 5 Line Bingo, a player needs to mark a full horizontal line first.
- Step 5: After one player wins, often 5 Line Bingo lets more players win for one line, two lines, and all the way up to 5 lines.
Ready for a bonanza of fun? Bonanza Bingo stands out as a unique style of online bingo. In this version, the caller (or computer) draws a total of 43 numbers. The game may have all odd numbers or all even, or both. Either way, players must match all of the 43 spaces during the game.
How to Play Bonanza Bingo
- Step 1: Before the game begins, the caller (or computer) prepares 60 figures on the bonanza screen.
- Step 2: Each player buys bingo cards.
- Step 3: The computer/caller draws numbers.
- Step 4: The first player to mark 24 figures becomes the champion!
Players love Bonanza Bingo especially because this type of bingo usually has big jackpot prizes. Remember that the player who strikes bingo past the required ball count will only win a consolation prize. The player who strikes bingo the correct number of times wins the rewarding jackpot prize. Once the bally tally falls to 43 after someone wins the jackpot prize, the ball count goes up by one until someone else wins the jackpot again. If another player wins, they split the jackpot equally.
Passing Online Bingo
If you consider yourself a competitive person then Passing Bingo might be the perfect game for you. In Passing Bingo, the game sort of works in a backwards way. Instead of trying to fill in a horizontal, vertical, or slanting line first, you want to to do the opposite. When a player strikes bingo, they get knocked out of the game, and instead, the player who stays in the game the longest wins.
How to Play Passing Bingo Online
- Step 1: First, each player purchases cards.
- Step 2: The caller or computer announces number/letter combinations at random.
- Step 3: If the called out combination matches a space on the card, the player marks off that space. Online bingo sites do this automatically by turning on the auto-daub feature.
- Step 4: The first player to complete a horizontal, vertical, or slanting line loses and gets knocked out.
- Step 5: Every remaining player that strikes bingo also gets knocked out.
- Step 6: The last player in the game wins the prize!
- Step 7: The computer or bingo hall pays out the winner or winning team.
Sometimes people play Passing Bingo in teams. Teams still need to call out bingo when they strike out. In Passing Bingo, they call this a “half bingo”, and it gives other players the opportunity to know when another team is in the lead.
Bullseye Bingo works a lot like Coverall or Bonanza Bingo. Players win by filling in their entire card. Typically, the caller will draw a total of 48 numbers. The player who covers their entire bingo card first wins. However, once the caller draws 48 numbers, that counts as a draw and none of the players win.
How to Play Bullseye Bingo Online
- Step 1: Each player purchases their bingo cards.
- Step 2: The caller or computer randomly selects letter/number combinations.
- Step 3: If a player has a space with a matching letter/number combination, they mark that place on the card.
- Step 4: The first player to coverall or mark off their entire sheet wins. If none of the players mark off their entire card after the caller draws 48 numbers then no one wins.
- Step 5: If a player wins, the computer or binger teller pays out the cash or prize.
Stallion Race Bingo Online
Stallion Race Bingo invites up to 15 players to join a game. Each player receives a number from 1-15 linked to the first column of their cards. When a player strikes five coordinating numbers, they win!
How to Play Stallion Race Bingo
- Step 1: Each player buys in and receives a number between 1-15. Each number corresponds to the pinnacle row on the bingo flashboard.
- Step 2: The computer teller draws a number combination at random.
- Step 3: The teller continues to draw numbers until a player marks off all 5 numbers in their line.
- Step 4: The winning player receives their prize!
Perhaps one of the reasons that so many people love bingo is because of the variety. New bingo sites have tons of options, from 90 ball games and coverall to progressive jackpots and bullseye bingo.
Online bingo has evolved so much over the years with new variations coming out all the time. Tambola online bingo continues to update the gaming selection with the hottest new releases. So whether you love short rounds of 30 Ball Bingo or prefer the competitive Passing Bingo games, you can find it all at Tambola.com.